It's 1985, and you just got a new camcorder! It'll look that way when you record and send lots of old, messed up-looking videos to your friends. They'll swear you invented a time machine: "OMG, how'd you shoot that?"
VHS Camcorder shoots videos that look and sound like videotape recordings that have been in storage for 30 years. Remember that birthday when Dad pulled out the huge camcorder and chased everyone around with it? Or that Little League game when you struck out in front of all the girls? And who could forget the day of that embarrassing school play when you fell off the stage? We know you've been absolutely dying to relive those moments... and now you can!
"That's freakin' amazing!" -Everyone
Here's Why You Need It:
- Four words: Best. Throwback. Videos. Ever.
- Impress that girl you're obsessed with by using our app to convince her you built a time machine
- Make your kids' incredibly boring school plays actually watchable
- The only app you should ever consider to capture your 80s and 90s-themed parties
- Shoot your own found footage movie and become a big Hollywood director like all those other guys did
- Create videos of your kids that look like videos from your childhood
- Too young to have lived through the 80s? Recapture your non-existent memories by shooting terrible awesome videos
What VHS Camcorder Can Do:
- Realism: the ORIGINAL and BEST app for simulating old videotape recordings
- The most beautiful tape noise, static and tracking distortion the world has ever seen
- On-screen date and time graphics--you know, when cameras actually did that
- Fake the on-screen date so people think you're way younger--or older--than you really are
- Phony zoom lens feature dramatically enhances the cheese factor
- Control the effect during recording using your finger or by shaking your device
- Don't think we forgot to make things sound bad--we didn't
- Easily share videos from within the app or through Camera Roll
- Built-in clip viewer for playing back, deleting and sharing clips
- Widescreen recording option (but would you REALLY want to use it?)
- Choose your frame rate: 24, 25 or 30
- HD video recording on iPhone 4s and newer devices (1080p requires iPhone 5 or better)